December 22 and December 29, 2012
Kings CX Winter Short Track CX is a non-competitive, low key approach to staying in shape during the holidays between the end of OVCX and Chicago UCI, USA Cycling CX Nationals, and Worlds – as well as a fund raiser for the Lionheart Junior Racing team to pay for expenses to get 15 kids to USA Cycling CX Nationals.
|Men C||11:45am||30 minutes|
|Juniors 10-14||11:45am||30 minutes|
|Men A & B||12:30pm||40 minutes|
- Registration will be on-site only, no pre-reg. Entry will be $10. Juniors ride for $5.
- Check-in and waiver required for participation.
- Event is sanctioned under USA Cycling non-competitive event permit. No prizes will be awarded and no results will be posted.
- Entry fee includes USA Cycling $1 surcharge.
- All riders must have a current USA Cycling racing license.
- One-day licenses will be available at check in for $5.
- Helmets – approved helmets must be worn and fastened anytime you are astride your bike.
- Starts will be just like typical CX race
- There will be barriers and runups – cause that is what the future holds
- There will be a single pit – only one since the course is half length
- Staging will be totally random, but the promoter can be bought with donations
- Maps of the course will be published prior to race
- Courses will emphasize training elements required to do well in Madison for Nationals
- Registration will be in a tent by the course – not by the clubhouse – come on out the side by the highway and find us
Map for December 29th Training Race: